1. Use a set of calipers that measure to the nearest
.001". Please follow directions on using your calipers.
2. Measure the diameter of the stud, making sure the calipers measure the outer edge (major diameter) of the threads, and not the inner diameter of the threads. Enter this in the first box.
3. Measure the distance between two adjacent studs. Make sure you measure from the outside of each stud, again using the outer diameter of the threads. Enter this reading into the second box.
4. Hit the "Calculate" button!
The calculator works, as long as accurate measurements have been
entered. If you do not feel comfortable making measurements, please find
someone that can.
If you want to measure from centerline to centerline, enter 0 for the stud diameter.
If you want to measure the inside distance between the two adjacent studs, enter a negative number for stud diameter.
If you want to measure the bolt circle for your rims, the same instructions apply, just measure to the edge of the lugnut hole.
Custom ordered adapters are not returnable, so please measure
1. Measure from the center of a stud to the center of the opposite stud.
2. Enter into form below, and press calculate.
3. This should match (or be very close) to the number in the first method).
Billet Adapter FAQ
Order SPD Billet Adapters
Skulte Performance Designs|